Position: Payroll Specialist
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Scorpios is looking for an experienced and reliable Payroll Specialist who will be responsible to manage Scorpio’s payroll and other relevant tasks concerning staff. The successful candidate must be able to organise proficiently all payroll and employment activities and must be trustworthy when it comes to the handling of sensitive information. The goal of the Payroll Specialist is to ensure that Scorpio’s employees receive their compensation properly and in a timely manner through interacting positively both with colleagues and Scorpios upper management.
• Collection of information on days worked for every employee
• Execute payroll transactions after receiving approval from the upper management
• Maintain detailed payroll records
• Handle issues and questions of employees and managers concerning payroll
• Organize payroll reports for upper management
• Constant monitoring of new employees and constant follow upon their hiring process
• Organize and store all personnel files received from HR
• Create adequate payroll policies and procedures
• Maintain and promote a healthy payroll process for Scorpio’s human capital
Requirements - candidate profile
• Proven working experience as a Payroll Specialist for minimum 3 years in esteemed companies
• Masters Degree in Accounting or equivalent Science
• Exceptional knowledge of accounting software and capability to handle large amounts of data
• Proficient knowledge of Excel software
• Verified expertise on Greek work laws and regulations
• Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
• European Union Nationality with available working permission
• Extrovert individual with excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Positive attitude and ability to perform proficiently under pressure
Scorpios offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Scorpios offers a seasonal working contract from April to October.
Submission of CV’s and Reference Letters must be made strictly in English language. A recent photo of the candidate is also required.