Position: Sales Person
Department: Boutique Caravana
Scorpios is looking for a Sales Person that will be responsible for promoting the products of Scorpio’s Caravana Boutique. The successful candidate will be responsible to welcome and assist all guests into Caravana store. Caravana personnel must radiate the energy and warmth of Scorpios, which is closely linked in terms of philosophy, with the products of the boutique, making this position very crucial for the overall guest experience in Scorpios.
• Comfortable in dealing with international guests and educated consumers
• Professionally handle any guest request or complaint, always with a pleasant attitude
• Maintain work area in a professional manner. Maintain clean the boutique and its products
• Perform marketing and advertising services based on management guidelines
• Ability to manage the daily operation of the store, including sales, customer service, operations and administration, communication and merchandising.
• Ability to assume responsibilities of the store manager in her absence
• Consistently adheres company policies and procedures, communicate all store related issues to store manager when unable to solve on their own
• Performs opening/closing duties as required
• Uses time effectively when not servicing clients (restocking floor), accountable for protecting assets and minimizing shrink
• Proven working experience as a Sales Person for minimum 2 years in boutiques etc.
• Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
• Ability to make each guest of Scorpios feel unique, welcomed and generally feel like ‘home’
• European Union Nationality with available working permission
• Stylish and professional appearance combined with a respectful way of conduct, towards Scorpio’s guests and colleagues
• Sociable personality with excellent interpersonal skills creating a welcoming atmosphere
• Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast-paced work environment
• Flexible to the requests of the job (in terms of workload & work schedule) and capable to quickly adapt to change
• Able to up sell on products
• Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
• Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
• Committed and engaged towards the philosophy and cultural values of Scorpios
• High-achiever mindset with a sense of work perfectionism
• Positive attitude and ability to perform proficiently under pressure
Scorpios offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Submission of CV’s and Reference Letters must be made strictly in English language. A recent photo of the candidate is also required.